Being a Faithful Church 5 Document (2013):
Biblical Perspectives on Human Sexuality, with Study Guide
Biblical sexuality is intimately connected with God’s design for creation.
Healthy sexuality and faithful spirituality are so entwined that they
both point to the same pillars of faith: committed relationships,
interdependent communion, discipleship, and mission—extending God’s
grace and blessing to the world. A holistic vision of faithfulness based upon these pillars is key to
understanding God’s journey with us from the Garden of Eden to the
Includes study guide by Willard Metzger.
- full bundle of BFC resources
- related curriculum from Mennonite Church BC
- related individual study from Mennonite Church Alberta
- related dramatization to introduce the BFC 4.0 document
- related Bible study by Bryan Moyer Suderman
- a related summary of BFC 5 by Sargent Ave Mennonite
|Publisher||Mennonite Church Canada|