Inspire Faith with our Collection of Anabaptist and related Resources
- A retailer of Christian materials
- A congregational resource centre
- A university bookstore
And offer our services:
- Online (through this website)
- Offsite (via displays)
- and In-Store (on the Canadian Mennonite University campus in Winnipeg)
Across Canada and around the world.
By offering books and resources to:
On this website, you will find:
- Competitive sale prices
- Borrowable items that ship free, with a membership, anywhere in Canada
- Access to thousands of free downloads
- Many links to related resources
- And, our in-store specials – sales and unique products available onsite.
We gather and curate Anabaptist and related materials from many sources, including:
And make them available for:
- Your home
- And congregation
You are invited to engage us in this work by:
- hosting CommonWord in your location, and
- offering your recommendations, your contributions, and your donations.
Please contact us with your resource questions.
Meet our staff who are here to help connect you with materials.
She has been in the retail book business forever and uses that experience to drum up great deals and keep our inventory in order. Open to thinking outside the box, she was the first to ask, “Wouldn’t perogies go well with books?”
AnaSara, Admin Assistant
She is scrupulous with details and kind with customers - a perfect combination in a busy setting where she is both retailer and librarian, often simultaneously. Call or email us - and hope you get AnaSara.
Josh, Communications/Marketing Coordinator
The latest to join our team, Josh has upped our game in-store and on social media. Gone are the handwritten signs and fuzzy graphics. Check out his photography on our Instagram page - but beware, he might be promoting something.
This job brings together a lot of his loves: books and resources, retail and loan, church and university, fine details and finer customers, and quick access to folio cafe. Come by and say “hi” and tell him not to take his job too seriously.