CommonWord is your on-campus bookstore and second library
- your required textbooks. Appointments are no longer necessary.
- many stationery products
- the post-secondary Winnipeg Transit Peggo cards
- CMU brandware
- Fair-trade coffee and a variety of frozen foods (pizza, perogies and sausage)
In addition, our unique lending library is free to use. With less than 15% content overlap with the CMU Library, you might just find that “something extra” for your fellowship group study, essay, or chapel presentation. Search this catalogue for materials or come visit us.
Final textbook return date
Wednesday, September 23/20
Returns can be made prior to the semester's final return date (if that is within 2 weeks of your purchase) and meet these criteria:
- You have the original receipt.
- The item(s) are in new condition and complete (including all components - CDs, DVDs, unopened access codes, study guides).
- Books that were shrink-wrapped need to be returned with the shrink-wrap intact.
- Refund method will match the original purchase method (e.g. credit card)
- Please note that calculators, and opened audio books, CDs, DVDs, or digital products may not be returned.
New COVID-19 protocols at CommonWord:
- All customers will be required to wear a mask and practice hand hygiene and physical distancing while in CommonWord.
- An in-store limit of 4 students with appointments, and 8 customers in total, will be observed.
- Students with an appointment will use a separate (preferential) entrance line into the store. Please follow the sign directions.
CMU: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
Public: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday-Friday
In Marpeck Commons on the north campus