A Common Place Series Vol 23 Issue 4 Fall 2017
Part of series:
- Three ingredients for a healthier future: In Nepal, MCC and its local partners are teaching parents of malnourished children how to make a nutrient-rich super flour and how to grow more healthy foods.
- Sapana Tamang: A peer educator shares about her work in rural Nepal.
- Caring for mothers and babies, preventing the spread of HIV: In Nigeria, an MCC-supported hospital is helping mothers who are HIV positive avoid transmitting the virus to their infants.
- Nurturing careers in nursing: In Bangladesh, MCC is helping young people gain the education they need to pursue careers in health care.
- On assignment: Rehabilitation therapist (Vietnam Association for Victims of Agent Orange)
- Hello Nepal
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.