The Church Family Gathers for Advent, Christmas & Epiphany:
Doing Intergenerational Ministry
Designed to meet the needs for generations to learn and grow together, bridging the gaps in our church experience. The intergenerational gatherings in this resource are intended to allow all ages to eat together, play together, study God's word together, pray together and worship together during Advent, Christmas and Epiphany.
Advent sessions in this unit are:
- Saint Andrew, 1 Corinthians 1:3-9, John 6:1-13
- Saint Nicholas, 2 Peter 3:8-15
- Saint Lucia, John 1: 5-8, John 1: 19-28
- Mary and Joseph, Luke 1:26-38, Luke 2:1-7
- Christmas, Luke 2:1-20
- Eating Together (with menu, table decorations and prayer)
- Playing Together (with choices of crafts, games, and other fun activities)
- Studying God's Word Together (with Bible study, message to share together and questions for conversation)
- Praying Together (with litany, music, sharing what has been experienced, and a closing prayer).
|Type||Curriculum - Book|
|Audience||Adults, Leaders, Youth, Children|
|Call ID||Xmas-Fam 375.4 Ki|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.