Fostering Safe Space in Congregations
An educational series (stories and reflections) on sexual misconduct in the church.
- Can Adults be Abused? It's a Power Issue
- Finding Your Voice: Why Do Survivors Wait So Long?
- Crossing the Line: What is Clergy Abuse?
- Secrets and Lies: The Long-Term Cost for Survivors
- Survivors Helping Survivors: Healing Together
- Pastoral Abuse: The Congregational Story
- Alternatives to Denial
- Picking Up the Pieces: Families Suffer Too
- Healthy Boundaries, Healthy Pastors
- It's a Long Road to Justice and Healing
- Navigating Tempations
- Walking through an Investigation
Sacred Trust was commissioned by Mennonite Church Eastern Canada and first appeared online at www.mcec.ca *. It is now available to the wider church at CommonWord as a downloadable PDF and as part of Mennonite Central Committee’s Abuse Response and Prevention site.
|Type||Curriculum - Book|
|Publisher||Mennonite Church Eastern Canada|
|Call ID||NF 170 Pe|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.