Six Biblical Plays for Contemporary Audiences
We all play our lives on stage to an audience of One: God.
Six Biblical Plays for Contemporary Audiences fills a need for biblically based, thoroughly researched plays for a general audience.
- Laugh as members of the body of Christ sing and dance their way into your church. See others--and maybe yourself!--in the kindness of Heart, the gossip of Ear, the pride of Head, and the independence of Eye.
- Listen to Mary tell Joseph of the angel Gabriel's visit. Recognize Elizabeth's importance as she tells Luke 1 from her perspective.
- The characters in Proverbs gather in the marketplace and tell Simple Youth, a first-year university student, about their lifestyles. Which will he follow?
- Do theology the Godly way--with boots on the ground! Consider this evangelism model: The disciples have just seen the risen Lord Jesus ascend into heaven and can't wait to tell all Jerusalem!
- Human beings get in fixes and messes. Watch how God--with gentleness, humour, and tough love--delivers his people time and again.
Suitable for actors ages nine to ninety-nine, Six Biblical Plays for Contemporary Audiences encourages participation. Each play ends with Questions for Discussion to foster dialogue.
Includes questions for consideration and discussion.
|Type||Curriculum - Book|
|Publisher||Wipf and Stock|
|Audience||Leaders, Adults, Youth|
|Call ID||NF 264.4 Ga|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.