Gifts to Share:
School Kits, Relief Kits, Health Kits, Newborn Kits, AIDS Care Kits, Comforters
When war or natural disaster strikes, how can we make a difference? Sharing material resources through MCC is one concrete way. Includes the following:
- School kits (10 min) - A look at North American children preparing school kits and Nicaraguan children receiving them
- Relief Kits (10 min) - Features distribution in Indonesia following the tsunami, and to Iraq and the Balkans
- Health Kits (7 min) - Meet Marlene Pompilus and other children in Haiti and Mozambique as they receive health kits
- Newborn Kits (10 min) - Mothers in California assemble newborn kits for mothers in Bosnia, sharing hopes for their children's futures
- AIDS Care Kits (5 min) - See how kits are used by caregivers in Africa to bring comfort to AIDS patients
- Comforters (10 min) - Comforters become gifts to people hurt by war and natural disasters in Rwanda, Yugoslavia and El Salvador.
Public Performance Rights Included.
|Publisher||Mennonite Central Committee|
|Audience||Children, Youth, Adults|
|Call ID||Juv Gi|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.