Spend a Day with Children around the World
Meet children from around the world and experience the sights and sounds of a typical day in their lives - from going to school to playing games to doing chores at home.
- Bangladesh (10 minutes) Have breakfast outdoors with Akey and her brother Showpawn. Weed a rice field, go to school and play games.
- Boliva (15 min) Experience the bustle of everyday life for Victor and his brother Samuel who wash windshields to earn money.
- Burkino Faso (7 min) Study with Assita at school and go to market. She learns to make Tô for supper.
- Cambodia (7 min) See the lives of Sri Neau, who lives in the city, and Sambath, who lives in the country.
- India (7 min) Watch Ronald get ready for school, taking a bath in a pond. A game of cricket is the highlight of the day.
- raq (11min) Explore with Noor as she visits the tomb of Jonah, buys pita bread at a bakery and shows her home damaged by bombs.
- Mozambique (5 min) Spend a day with Edita eating, playing going to school and washing clothes in the river.
- Serbia (5 min) Meet Sladjana whose family fled their home because of war. Now they have a new house and have made new friends.
- South Africa (9 min) Follow Tumelo to school, then home to care for his pigeons. Have a breakfast of toast and cheese paste with Janika.
- Uganda (11 min) Spend a day with Andrew and his family as he plays soccer and does chores at home.
The DVD includes a printable study guide with questions and activities--load the disc into a computer to access the file.
Public Performance Rights Included.
|Publisher||Mennonite Central Committee|
|Audience||Leaders, Adults, Youth, Children|
|Call ID||Juv Ch|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.