Seeking Better Ways for Christians and Culture to Converse
Rejecting both Christian withdrawal from and confrontational approaches to culture, this book calls for engaging others by coming alongside them, building relationships of trust through which to seek mutual treasure.
Chapter topics include:
- Engaging the Secular Academy
- Personalism in Politics
- Fostering Environmental Responsibility
- Hospitality in the Academy
- Changing the Culture, One Film at a Time
- Evangelicals and Interfaith Dialogue
- Conversations on Homosexuality
- An Alternative to Adversarial Criminal Justice
- Redemptive Engagement
|Publisher||Cascadia Publishing House|
|Call ID||NF 261.1 He|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.