Faith For Today, Hope For Tomorrow:
A 10-Sermon Preaching Series
Guided by the thirteen statements in the new constitution adopted by Emmaus Mennonite Church in 2014, this is a series of 10 sermons by Ray R. Friesen that provides one way (out of many potential ways) of talking about the search to "articulate and live a faith and hope that is relevant in the 21st century."
- It's Story Time: The Bible
- History's Pivot: Jesus
- Superpower for Super Heroes: The Holy Spirit
- From Beginning to End: Creation Care
- Enough: Generosity
- SC Courthouse or UG Coffeehouse: Relationship & Community
- Looking for Jesus I Encountered Allah: Other religions
- It's a New World: Come or Coming?: Justice for all
- Which Cross Will We Embrace?: Peace & Non-Violence
- You are Invited to be "Most Important": Service
The appendices include the Mission Statement and Purpose Statement of Emmaus Mennnonite Church, two additional sermons and a reading of Genesis 1 for two voices.
|Call ID||NF 252 Fr|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.