National Benefits Plan Series
Mennonite Church Canada offers its congregations and associated organizations membership in a National Benefits Plan. The coverage is offered by Manulife and consists of two tiers. Employers can sign up for Tier 1 or Tier 1+2 coverage.
- Life Insurance coverage of $70,000
- Long Term Disability (LTD coverage of 60% of monthly earnings)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage of $70,000
- Dependent Life coverage ($5,000 Spouse/$2,500 Child)
Employers can enrol their staff in the program by using the National Benefits Plan Employer Application Form. By enrolling, a participating employer agrees to enrol all permanent staff working 20 hours or more in the plan.
- Pension and Benefits Remittance Form
- 2018 FPAC Letter to Mennonite Church Canada Pension and/or National Benefits Employers
Excel Spreadsheet Series
|Type||Online Resource Series - Multiple Formats|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.