Do You Understand what You are Reading?:
Sermon 1 of 3
On the one hand, the Bible is accessible to most everyone. On the other hand,
when we go beyond the core biblical teaching of salvation,
and try to understand the whole Bible then we often run into difficulties.
Some of the assumptions we bring to the Bible, as illustrated in this sermon, include:
- The New Testament is the creation of the church
- The Bible is a critic of the church
- The Bible is historical and occasional in nature
- The Bible brings a diversity of viewpoints
- The Bible is to be read "Christo-centrally"
- The Bible is both human and divine
- The Bible is to be interpreted within community
|Publisher||First Mennonite Church, Winnipeg|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.