Being a Faithful Church Bundle (2009-2015):
Documents 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.1, 5, 5.1, 6.1, 7, CM
This paper includes 10 parts:
- Part 1: Testing the spirits in the Midst of Hermeneutical Ferment - March 2009
- Part 2: “Peace Church” as “Pacifist Church” - July 2010
- Part 3: A Plan to Discern Faithfulness on Matters of Sexuality - July 2011
- Part 4: Using the Bible in Helpful and Unhelpful Ways - July 2012
- Part 4.1: Exercising Our Interpretive Muscles: Testing our Interpretive Framework - September 2012
- Part 5: Between Horizons: Biblical Perspectives on Human Sexuality - November 2013
- Part 5.1: Between Horizons: Biblical Perspectives on Human Sexuality Assembly 2014 Discernment Guide - April, 2014
- Part 6: Unity, Christ’s Love, and Faithfulness in Discerning Matters of Sexuality
- Part 6.1: Summary and Analysis of BFC 6
- Part 7: Summary and Recommendation on Sexuality 2009-2015
Also see the approved Resolution passed by the delegate body in 2016.
- related curriculum from Mennonite Church BC
- related individual study from Mennonite Church Alberta
- related dramatization to introduce the BFC 4 document
- related Bible study by Bryan Moyer Suderman
- related summary of BFC 5 by Sargent Ave Mennonite
- related video by Loren Johns.
- related resources from AMBS
- related 'thought experiment' and covenant by Glenn Brubacher and David Augsburger
- related essay by Susanna Guenther Loewen
- related biblical discernment study by Central Plains District Conference
- related essay by Bryan Moyer Suderman
- related conference by Mennonite Church Manitoba.
- a video and website by listeningchurch.ca
|Publisher||Mennonite Church Canada|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.