Being a Faithful Church 4.1 Document (2012):
Exercising our Interpretive Muscles: Testing our Interpretive Framework
We are asking that you engage together as a congregation in an exercise of biblical
interpretation - with this as your framework.
Please note that this instrument requests that you respond to the BFC Task Force in three important ways (by January 31/2013):
- On the basis of your work with this suggested exercise, share with the BFC Task Force your suggestions for ways to strengthen the document.
- Highlight other particular questions or issues that you are facing as a church which could be clarified by using this framework of scriptural discernment.
- Please share with the BFC Task Force one or two priority questions/concerns regarding sexuality that you want Mennonite Church Canada, as a national Body, to begin to process.
Thank you to all who have already participated in this process of equipping the church to discern scripture and God’s leading on difficult matters. If you have not yet participated, we urge you to get involved now.
- related curriculum from Mennonite Church BC
- related individual study from Mennonite Church Alberta
- related dramatization to introduce the BFC 4.0 document
- related Bible study by Bryan Moyer Suderman
|Publisher||Mennonite Church Canada|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.