We Need to Talk:
Starting a Conversation on Homosexuality and Same-Sex Relationships
Michael Pahl, as pastor, offers his congregation, Morden Mennonite Churchs, several "guideposts" to the conversation on homosexuality and same-sex relationships:
- Reality #1: We are called to love others the way Christ has loved us.
- Reality #2: There are faithful Christians who come to very different conclusions on same-sex questions, and have very different experiences of sexuality.
- Reality #3: Human sexuality is more complex than we often think it is.
- Reality #4: The Bible’s teaching on homosexuality is not as simple and straightforward as we might like it to be.
- Reality #5: We must set these questions within a broader Christian perspective on sexuality and sin.
|Publisher||Morden Mennonite Church|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.