Evaluation of your Relationship
This material was first developed by Curt Rhudy, a Doctor of Ministry student at Bethany
Theological Seminary, Oakbrook, Ill in the early 1980’s. John H Neufeld of Winnipeg, MB, who
was one of Curt’s classmates, has adapted it and added items that make it relevant for widows
and widowers getting remarried.
- The attached questionaire was originally designed for use with married couples in the first year of marriage.
- The forms are to be completed separately and without consultation
- Statements that don’t apply can simply be left blank or marked as NA (not applicable)
- In the follow-up session with the pastor or counselor particular attention will be given to those items that were responded to differently.
- The range of subjects and issues touched on by the instrument may lead to fruitful discussion between the pastor/counselor and the couple
|Publisher||First Mennonite Church, Winnipeg|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.