Seeking to Be Faithful Together:
The Bible and Same Sex Relationships
Mennonite Church Manitoba’s Bible Study Conference entitled: “Seeking to be Faithful Together: The Bible and Same Sex Relationships” took place on September 26, 2015 at Morden Mennonite Church in Morden. Just over 200 persons were in attendance.
Included here are the presentations (on video) and the working document (PDF download).
- Approaching the Bible Together - Michael Pahl
- Differences in How We Approach the Bible - Dan Epp-Tiessen
- Focusing on the New Testament - Michael Pahl
- Moving Forward: Some Suggested Points of Agreement - Michael Pahl
- On Being the Church: A Garden, A Body and a Table - John H. Neufeld
|Type||Online Resource - Multiple Formats|
|Publisher||Mennonite Church Manitoba|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.