Animate Practices DVD series
Animate: Practices is an introduction to the central practices of the Christian faith, why they are important, and how we can take part in them today. Sessions feature perspectives from Christian thought leaders on topics such as prayer, worship, money, and service.
- Prayer: Oriented toward God - Brian McLaren
- Food: Eating, with Jesus - Sara Miles
- Worship: Seeking God's Presence - Mike Slaughter
- Sacraments: A Tapestry of Traditions - Phyllis Tickle
- Money: The Joy of Sharing - Shane Claiborne
- Service: The Needs Right in Front of You - Enuma Okoro
- Community: An Unexpected Family - Doug Pagitt
|Type||Curriculum - Video|
|Length||7 x 8 min.|
|Audience||Adults, Youth, Leaders|
|Call ID||F An Mc|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.