The Board's Most Important Relationship:
Training for Christian Ministry Directors and Staff Leaders
A good board-staff relationship is key to a thriving ministry. In this follow-up to the popular Serving as a Board Member DVD, John Pellowe walks through the keys to a healthy relationship between boards and their senior leaders. You’ll learn practical ways to support both roles, resolve conflict, conduct leadership reviews, and end the relationship well.
Whether you are seeking to affirm and strengthen a good board-leader relationship or trying to redeem a broken one, The Board’s Most Important Relationship will provide many practical ideas and tips.
Disc 1 Modules:
- Theological Foundation Four biblical principles of a God-honouring relationship
- Considerate Boards How boards can show consideration for the staff leader
- Considerate Leaders How leaders can show consideration for the board
- Caring for the Leader Practical ways boards can support the senior leader
- Caring for the Board Practical ways senior leaders can support the board
- Leadership Reviews How to review the senior leader’s performance
- Leadership Problems Dealing with conflict, lack of trust, underperformance, and domineering leaders
- Ending the Relationship Retirements, resignations, and terminations
|Type||Curriculum - Video|
|Publisher||Canadian Council of Christian Charities|
|Call ID||CL Bo Pe|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.