Good Sex 2.0 Series:
A Whole-Person Approach to Teenage Sexuality and God
Sex saturates the world our students are growing up in. Everywhere they look (or listen) they can hear all kinds of messages about sexuality, and most of it probably isn't helping them develop a healthy understanding of how their own sexuality fits into God's plan for their lives.
Here you'll find tools to help you (and parents of teens) involve your students in understanding, enjoying and taking responsibility for their sexuality - all without lecturing, intimidating, or moralizing.
This curriculum gives you everything you need to help your students process and understand:
- Sexual Identity: how people think about sexuality;
- Intimacy: dating and nonsexual closeness;
- Desire: the difference between appetites and needs;
- Boundaries: how far is too far?
- Responsibility: our sexual responsibilities to God and to each other;
- Do-overs: mercy, repentance, forgiveness and restoration.
- Sex Messaging
|Type||Curriculum - Video|
|Call ID||Y Go Po|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.