The Parish Paper Series:
Ideas and Insights for Active Congregations
Each monthly issue of The Parish Paper provides ideas, insights, research-findings, and practical methods that strengthen the effectiveness of congregations in accomplishing God’s purposes through their various ministries.
Mennonite Church Canada’s purchase of a subscription to The Parish Paper includes:
- Permission to provide copies to our staff and to the congregations within our jurisdiction in any of the following ways: E-mail, Postal, newspaper, newsletter, meetings, training events, and our website.
- Permission for each congregation within our jurisdiction to (a) photocopy or electronically distribute for local use as many copies as it needs, (b) post them on its website, and (c) quote sentences and paragraphs.
- to delete the copyright ownership notice
- to re-write, paraphrase, delete, or change the wording of sentences and paragraphs
- to give any third party—other than our staff and constituents—permission to photocopy or reprint (in any quantity, no matter how small, whether for free distribution or for sale).
Resources (10 of 99 resources shown. Show all resources.)
10 of 99 resources shown. Show all resources.
|Publisher||The Parish Paper|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.