The Journal of Family and Community Ministries
The Journal of Family and Community Ministries is ecumenical in nature and designed to advance the knowledge and practice of congregational leaders and social work practitioners in religiously affiliated organizations in family and community ministries.
The Journal includes articles that are:
- Peer-reviewed, academic explorations of theory, research, and application
- First-person stories that describe and address the efficacy of ministry models
- Case studies with responses from congregational and social work leaders
- Reviews of books and multimedia resources
- Personal columns by family and community ministry leaders
- Contemplative pieces including poetry, art, litanies, and prayers or others
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.