Disability Concerns helps churches intentionally seek
- To end the isolation and disconnectedness of persons with disabilities and their families;
- To nurture the spiritual lives of people with disabilities so that they become professing and active members of their churches; and
- To encourage the gifts of people with disabilities so that they can serve God fully in their churches.
- Worship, education and caring resources for engaging people with disabilities
- Guidelines and ideas for Accessibility and Awareness
- Bible studies, sermons, and ideas for ministry with people with mental illness
|Publisher||Christian Reformed Church|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.