Mental Health Matters:
A selection of links to resources on worship from around the world. Some have been produced in Church of England dioceses to help anyone wishing to create and lead worship on the theme of mental health or to lead worship in a mental health context.
- Two prayers from Revd Mike Oates, Chaplain at St Ann's Hospital in the Diocese of Salisbury
- Hymn for World Mental Health Day, composed by Christopher Newell and Mary Jones of Truro Diocese. (Tune Blaenwern or similar metre).
- Llist of hymns, songs and chants that are suitable for use in mental health-themed services compiled by Mary Jones of Truro Diocese.
- Worship resources from World Mental Health Day 2012 from the Department of Spiritual and Pastoral Care at South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
- Suggestions for Biblical readings on a mental health theme
- Suggestions of poems, reflections and non-biblical readings for use in mental health-themed services
- Selection of prayers on the theme of mental health
- Liturgical resource from San Carlos United Methodist Church in the USA
- Sermon by Paul W Powell on Elijah: handling depression
- Reflections on depression by Ken Crockett
|Publisher||Church of England|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.