#1-5, 8 Text Readers
These volumes are not available through the Resource Centre.
For Text Readers #1-5, and 8, check with CMU Library for a loan copy.
The Institute of Mennonite Studies Text Reader series seeks to make available resources that have promise for seminary classroom use. Priority is given to publishing materials with an orientation toward or relevance for Anabaptist-Mennonite theological tradition.
Information about the books in the series, including annotations, author-editor information and where to purchase copies, is included in the IMS Book Catalog.
- #1 - Essays on Biblical Interpretation: Anabaptist-Mennonite Perspectives
edited by Willard M. Swartley
- #2 - One Lord, One Church, One Hope and One God: Mennonite Confessions of Faith
edited by Howard John Loewen
- #3 - Monotheism, Power, Justice: Collected Old Testament Essays
by Millard C. Lind
- #4 - So Wide a Sea: Essays on Biblical and Systematic Theology
edited by Ben C. Ollenburger
- #5 - Essays in Anabaptist Theology
edited by H. Wayne Pipkin
- #8 - Education for Peoplehood: Essays on the Teaching Ministry of the Church
by Ross T. Bender
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.