Faith Markers: Marking each Child's Faith Journey
Some congregations recognize other special times that may be less prominent in the lives of their children and youth, yet can be very significant. When children begin Sunday school, reach a certain age, or graduate from high school, these congregations will mark these transitions with a blessing of ritual.
All such faith celebrations with children and youth can be intentionally developed and planned through a ministry we call Faith Markers.
Faith Markers ministry is a plan that engages the whole congregation in celebrations of faith growth. While they focus on children or youth, they can also help to shape and nurture faith of all persons throughout life, from infancy through old age.
This CD and Coordinator's Guide provide:
- An overview chart that suggests opportunities for marking faith milestones in the church's children from birth up to age 18.
- Worship files that serve as a guideline for pastors and leaders who plan for these occasions.
- A list of suggested faith marker gift resources
- A list of Parent/Caregiver resources, to help the church equip parents in their primary role in forming faith in their children at home.
- A bibliography of resources that can be used to teach the congregation about the Faith Markers and to guide you in selecting faith symbols for the children and youth
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.