New Monasticism: What it Has to Say to Today's Church
Wilson-Hartgrove founded a new monastic community and works with an alternative theological collaborative. In this book, he takes readers inside new monasticism, tracing its roots through scripture and history and illuminating its impact on the contemporary church. He identifies the key tenets of new monasticism, including:
- How monasticism is the oldest form of counter-culture in the West
- God's alternative economy and financial practices for church
- Hospitality and active peacemaking
- A model for grassroots ecumenism
- What the church offers new monasticism: stability, diversity, and structure
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.