#16 - Peace Theology and Violence Against Women
- Creating justice in the space around us: Toward a Biblical Theology of Peace Between Men and Women by Mary H. Schertz with a response by Lydia Neufeld Harder
- Redemptive resistance to violation of women: Christian Power, Justice and Self-giving Love by Gayle Gerber Koontz with a response by Lois. J. Edmund
- Domestic abuse: A Case Study by Isaac I. Block with a response by Carolyn Holderread Heggen
- Christian ideology, rape and women's postrape journeys to healing by Ruth E. Krall with a response by Mariam E. Martin
- Content to suffer: An Exploration of Mennonite Theology from the Context of Violence against Women by Carol Penner with a response by Harriet Sider Bicksler
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.