#7 - Theology for the Church: Writings by Marlin E. Miller
This volume brings together previously published writings of Marlin E. Miller who became the first president of AMBS in 1990 and served until his untimely death in November 1994. He was a gifted Mennonite leader with incisive theological vision. These writings focus on several areas of Miller's theological interest.
- Preaching the Gospel of Peace
- The Word of the Cross
- The Missionary Method of Jesus
- The Church in the World
- The Non-violent Witness for Justice and Peace
- The Church in the World as the Community of the Kingdom
- Toward Acknowledging Together the Apostolic Character of the Church’s Peace Witness
- The Recasting of Authority
- Priesthood of All Believers
- Some Reflections on Pastoral Ministry and Pastoral Education
- The Seminary in a Believers Church
- America’s Anabaptists
- The Mennonite Practice of Baptism
- Baptism in the Mennonite Tradition
- Is the Bible a Relevant Resource?
- Criticism and Analogy in Historical-Critical Interpretation
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.