What's the Point of Reading (the Bible)?: Sermon 3 of 3
- To be ‘with it,’ and have a general awareness of things assumed by well-read, literate folks
- To “get” the master story-line and find ourselves in it
- To learn faith’s vocabulary and practice using it
- To learn how to talk with God
- And the most important reason - to get a script for living.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.