The Ultimate Survival Guide For: Children's Ministry Workers
How do I use curriculum? What if the kids get rowdy? How do I build relationships with children and their families?
Have no fear! This valuable, easy-to-use resource will give you a solid foundation as you begin working in ministry. From basic ideas for getting started to practical tips on classroom-management techniques to help in understanding different age levels, everything you'll need is outlined in these pages. You'll also find:
- Help for the first meeting with your class or group
- Ideas for working with children with special needs
- Information for understanding the current tech-savvy generation
- Guidelines for the role of a volunteer in the child's spiritual development
- Tips for self-evaluation
- Instruction on keeping kids safe at church
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.