Money: Beyond the News
- Money: How is our thinking about money influenced by society and family?
- To Be Blessed: Is having a lot of material things a sign of God's blessing?
- The Call: In what ways does following Jesus change my life?
- To Be a Steward: Does stewardship mean careful spending or taking risks?
- Security/Idolatry: Where do we find security? Do investments deny our security in God?
- Wealth: Enough is .... Do we need everything we can afford?
- Production/Consumption: How does following Jesus affect our choices about what we eat, what we wear, what we do for recreation?
- Poverty: What excuses do we use to protect ourselves from the suffering in the world?
- First Fruits/Giving: Why limit tithing to 10 percent?
- Teaching Children: How do we teach children to understand the difference between needs and desires?
Public Performance Rights Included.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.