Intersect Culture: Taking your Group to a Place where Faith & Culture Meet
- Begin: What is God doing in the world, and how can we join in?
- Dwell: A New York artist creates "an oasis of dialogue" after 9/11.
- Unite: A family moves to a poor neighbourhood to live in the community they serve.
- Reconcile: A church in British Columbia address the rift between white and First Nations people.
- Invest: A university graduate returns to his troubled Pasadena neighbourhood.
- Abide: A writer tells how her Orthodox Christianity draws her to a life of simplicity and spiritual discipline.
Public Performance Rights Included.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.