Invitation to the New Testament
Each session contains two parts:
- The Formation of the Canon; The New Testament's Use of the Old Testament
- The Sermon on the Mount; Jesus, Paul, James and the Law
- The Meaning of "Gospel"; Christianity and the Wider Culture
- Conflict in the Early Church; Unity and Diversity in the Church
- Jesus as Messiah; Dealing with Conflict in the Christian Community
- People of the "New Covenant"; Tensions between Jewish and Gentile Christians
- Apocalyptic Literature; Confronting Systems of Domination
- The Meaning of Resurrection; Jesus' Death and Resurrection
Public Performance Rights Included.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.