Entering The Wild: Essays on Faith and Writing
Although she writes here in prose, Janzen’s poetic voice is unmistakably present. And so she takes the reader with her into the depth and texture of what she has experienced.
The chapters include:
- "Roar and Stillness: California as home"
- "My Father’s Joy: How my father’s search shaped my life"
- "Sleeping in the Cellar: A reclamation of birthplace"
- "After the Wedding: How dramatic beginnings molded our marriage"
- "Piano: Music as presence"
- "Pomegranate: The ancient and the new"
- "Entering the Wild: My writing journey"
- "The Fire, the Light: A visit to the place of my Mennonite origins"
- "Three Women and the Pearl: An intersection of lives at the beginning of the 20th century"
- "My Father’s Ache: A restoration of family"
- "Three Women and the Lost Coin: How three women found me"
- "My Mother in Venice: The power of art"
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.