Community-based disaster management: Fall 2014
PART OF SERIES Intersections: MCC Theory & Practice Quarterly
Periodical, 2014, 16 pp
- Drought mitigation in Kenya
- Humanitarian assistance and social cohesion in Syria
- Power and partnership: responding to crises in Attawapiskat
- Rights-based approaches to disaster response and risk reduction
- Community-Based network Organizations and disaster management
- Camp management in Haiti and the dilemma of local partnership.
|Topic||Natural Disaster Preparedness & Response|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.