The nuts and bolts of congregational life: Winter 2015-2016
PART OF SERIES Leader Magazine: Practical. Effective. Anabaptist.
Periodical, 2016, 48 pp
Borrowed Items Ship free with Membership
Theme: In the details: the nuts and bolts of congregational life
- "Leading like Jesus: The ministry of overseer" by Artur Bergen
- "Sharing facilities: Using the church building the rest of the week" by Joette Handrich Schlabach
- "Ten steps to a safer church"
- "C3 succession plan: Preparing the next generation" by Bishop Leslie Francisco and Lesley Francisco McClendon
- "Trust but verify: Background checks for volunteers" by Jeanette Harder
- "Editorial: It's all in the details" by Any Gingerich
- "In worship: sermon engagement" by Allan Rudy-Froese
- "In the word: Not that kind of history" by Susanne Guenther Loewen
- "In the family: Can we extend the table?" by Matthew Hickman
- "In the details: Beyond maintenance" by Rod Stafford
- "In the word: What are you looking at?" by David Driedger
- "Leader Tips: Connecting via social media" by Curt Weaver
- "Leader Tips: Best practices for handling your church offering" from West Ohio Conference
- Worship Resources for Lent-Easter, "Living Ink" (7 services)
|Genre||Worship Series, Introductory Reference|
|Season||Lent Season, All Church Seasons, Easter Season, Lectionary Year C, Easter Sunday, Lent Sundays|
|Collection||Lent-Easter Worship Services in Leader|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.