Footprints on Our Hearts: Walking through Grief after a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Newborn Death
Footprints on Our Hearts (55 min) takes a look at:
- Saying goodbye
- How men and women grieve differently
- Finding a "new normal"
- The emotional roller coaster
- Remembering your baby in special ways
- What to say (and what not to say)
- The ways that children grieve
- How to lend a helping hand
- A grandparent's grief
Public Performance Rights included.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.