Long-Term Care and Physician-Assisted Suicide: 2015 Canadian Mennonite Health Assembly (CMHA)
In this “new world” there is a lot at stake for faith-based Long Term Care Homes who are serious about their Christian faith.
- How do we understand this new legal reality?
- How does it challenge some of our most basic beliefs?
- How do we respond in good conscience?
- What do we say to our residents, families, staff, government and media?
- "Getting a Handle on Ethics" by Paul Chamberlain
- "The Ethics of Dying with Dignity" by Elmer Thiessen
- "Suffering, Biblical Lament and Empathy" by Derek Suderman
- "Loving Life and Dying Well" by Elmer Thiessen
- "PAS (Physician-Assisted Suicide) Where do we go from here?" by Paul Chamberlain
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.