Overplayed: Webinar Presentation
- Know your child…you don’t owe your child.
- Have a clear understanding of your own family mission. Use this as the lens in which to choose activities.
- Decide ahead of time, before a season begins, your schedule and let coaches/advisers know what your child will not be able to attend. Don’t decide on the fly.
- Multiple-sports/diversity of activities is not only good, but needed!
- Let your child lead the conversation after a game/event. Hearing from their point-of-view allows you to see what really matters to them (as opposed to your perspective which might be more performance driven).
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.