Smart Compassion: A Handbook for Making a Difference When You Don't Know Where to Start
Are you ready to move beyond good intentions and random acts of kindness? Willing to draw a circle around your neighbourhood and say, "Things are going to be different here"? Prepared to wage peace? Let's get to work.
Designed to be used with Furlong's Smart Compassion, this six-session study guide will help you learn how to move from "doing outreach" to living out smart compassion.
- 1. What Should We Expect?
2. The Posture of Compassion
3. The Gift of Attention
4. Boundary-Shifting Love
5. Spend Yourself Well
6. To What End?
The sessions include:
- Scripture passages for inspiration and reflection
- Thought-provoking discussion questions
- Practical action points for engaging with your community
- Strategies for community mapping and assessment
- Helpful charts and diagrams
- Prayer prompts and journaling space
- QR codes that link to online resources
Also see Smart Compassion, available separately.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.