Conflict: Summer 2018
- "Looking at the church: When disagreements become conflict" by Betty Pries
- "After sexual misconduct: An after-pastor's journey" by Terrence Zimmerly
- "Stories that shape us: The ministry of ReconciliAsian" by Sue Park-Hur
- "When leaders face conflict: Practicing self-care" by Linda Dibble
- "My way or our way: Using the L scale" by Ron Claassen and Roxanne Claassen
- "Stop!: An introduction to bystander intervention" by Jason Boone
- "Speaking into the brokenness" by Amy Gingerich
- "In worship: Be still" by Emily Grimes
- "In the Word: Knowing names" by Hyun Hur
- "In the family: Seeing each other" by Shannon Dycus
- "In the world: Conflict resolution recipes" by Randall Neudorf
- Leader tips: "Transforming conflict about music" and "Moving toward the other with interest"
Also includes worship resources "Practicing Faith" (8 services)
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.