Six Biblical Plays for Contemporary Audiences
We all play our lives on stage to an audience of One: God.
Six Biblical Plays for Contemporary Audiences fills a need for biblically based, thoroughly researched plays for a general audience.
- Laugh as members of the body of Christ sing and dance their way into your church. See others--and maybe yourself!--in the kindness of Heart, the gossip of Ear, the pride of Head, and the independence of Eye.
- Listen to Mary tell Joseph of the angel Gabriel's visit. Recognize Elizabeth's importance as she tells Luke 1 from her perspective.
- The characters in Proverbs gather in the marketplace and tell Simple Youth, a first-year university student, about their lifestyles. Which will he follow?
- Do theology the Godly way--with boots on the ground! Consider this evangelism model: The disciples have just seen the risen Lord Jesus ascend into heaven and can't wait to tell all Jerusalem!
- Human beings get in fixes and messes. Watch how God--with gentleness, humour, and tough love--delivers his people time and again.
Suitable for actors ages nine to ninety-nine, Six Biblical Plays for Contemporary Audiences encourages participation. Each play ends with Questions for Discussion to foster dialogue.
Includes questions for consideration and discussion.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.