Listening to local voices on gender: Spring 2019
Listening to local voices on gender
The authors examine how MCC and its partners seek to take local gender dynamics into account when designing disaster response, community development, and peacebuilding projects.
- Addressing gender issues using Participatory Rural Appraisal processes among the Maasai community in Kenya
- Elevating and empowering women’s voices in Palestinian gatherings in Lebanon
- Gender equality as presupposition: the story of ANADES in El Salvador
- Adapting family planning initiatives to respond to the needs of faith communities in Senegal
- To know and be known: reflections from a woman leader
- Lessons in gendered project design: reflections from Cambodia
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.