Teaching Prayer in the Classroom: Experiences for Children and Youth
- Is written specifically for the classroom teacher and church educator
- Contains practical step-by-step activities to engage children in many different prayer experiences
- Provides many examples of prayers appropriate for the classroom
- Presents sound theological, theoretical, and educational principles
- Discusses the understanding and experience of prayer in pre-school through adolescent children
- Helps teachers see ways of integrating the book into their church curriculum.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.