Faith & Spirituality across Generations: Summer 2020
- SBNRs, dones, and nones by Dennis Hiebert
- Garden—church—city: The church between Eden and the new Jerusalem by Peter Eberly
- With curiosity and wonder: Reading the Old Testament with children and youth by Joan Dagget
- In this together: Why we need every generation for healthy discipleship by Natalie Frisk
- Question: What are the primary faith issues for your generation? How do you see the church responding? by Andrés Castillo, Amanda Bleichty, Chris Nickels
- Talking Faith: Around the family table by Kathy Giesbrecht
- Leader tip: Connecting teenagers with your church by Amelia Witmer-Rich
- Leader tip: Embracing the mystery of the interreligious encounter by James Friesen
- Editorial: More than a given by Amy Gingerich
- In worship: True worship and true worshipers by Mezegebu Tucho
- In the Word: An elder speaks on life and spirituality: Life lessons from Ecclesiastes by Richard A. Kauffman
Includes an exercise.
- In the family: Nurturing faith, Mr. Rogers Style by Carrie Martens
- In the details: The generational pinch: Making room for new leaders by Katherine Jameson Pitts
- In the world: Not alone by Randell Neudorf
Summer worship resource: Reconciliation is the centre of our work (4 services)
Suggested preparatory bulletin announcements are also included.
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.