Faith & Spirituality across Generations: Summer 2020
PART OF SERIES Leader Magazine: Practical. Effective. Anabaptist.
Periodical, 2020, 48 pp
Borrowed Items Ship free with Membership
- SBNRs, dones, and nones by Dennis Hiebert
- Garden—church—city: The church between Eden and the new Jerusalem by Peter Eberly
- With curiosity and wonder: Reading the Old Testament with children and youth by Joan Dagget
- In this together: Why we need every generation for healthy discipleship by Natalie Frisk
- Question: What are the primary faith issues for your generation? How do you see the church responding? by Andrés Castillo, Amanda Bleichty, Chris Nickels
- Talking Faith: Around the family table by Kathy Giesbrecht
- Leader tip: Connecting teenagers with your church by Amelia Witmer-Rich
- Leader tip: Embracing the mystery of the interreligious encounter by James Friesen
- Editorial: More than a given by Amy Gingerich
- In worship: True worship and true worshipers by Mezegebu Tucho
- In the Word: An elder speaks on life and spirituality: Life lessons from Ecclesiastes by Richard A. Kauffman
Includes an exercise.
- In the family: Nurturing faith, Mr. Rogers Style by Carrie Martens
- In the details: The generational pinch: Making room for new leaders by Katherine Jameson Pitts
- In the world: Not alone by Randell Neudorf
Summer worship resource: Reconciliation is the centre of our work (4 services)
Suggested preparatory bulletin announcements are also included.
|Genre||Personal Theory/Thesis, Worship Series, Introductory Reference|
|Expression||General Writing/Recording, Institutional|
|Topic||Intergenerational Ministry, Reconciliation|
|Collection||Thematic Worship Services in Leader|
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.