Ministry in the Age of COVID-19: Summer Special Edition 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown the world and the church into uncharted territory. How can our Anabaptist biblical interpretation, faith, and practice inform a long-term strategy for ministry and mission for such a time as this? This free digital issue of Leader Magazine includes resources to help address these and other pressing questions facing our churches.
- The mysteries of cloud and fire by Isaac S. Villegas
- Echoes of anguish: Anabaptist leadership and trauma stewardship by Melody M. Pannell
- Planting a 21st-century church ecology by John Tyson
- Pandemic pastoral care for marriages by Melissa Miller
- Question: How is your congregation staying connected during this time, beyond virtual meetings and worship? by Ryan Harker
- Seventeen spiritual truths from COVID-19: Reaching out to spiritual-but-not-religious skeptics by Fred Longenecker
- Leader tip: Leading worship online: Considerations and strategies by Enten Eller
- Leader tip: Take care by Mary Nitzsche
- Editorial: Mutual aid for leaders by Amy Gingerich
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.