MCC and COVID-19: A worldwide impact, a global response: Winter 2021
- A worldwide impact, a global response: In 2020, as the health and economic impacts of COVID-19 swept across the globe, MCC and its partners continued to meet urgent needs around the world.
- First person: Judith Siambe, a leader in an MCC partner organization in Kenya, talks about her efforts to help families lead healthier lives.
- Suffering on suffering: Paul Shetler Fast, MCC’s global health coordinator, reflects on how the pain of COVID-19 builds on existing inequalities.
- Ingenuity at work: Volunteers and donors use their creativity to support MCC no matter what changes a global pandemic brings.
- On assignment: Program coordinator
- Hello Kenya (for children)
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.