#17 - Making Disciples in the Congregation: A guide to Christian Formation through the process of mentoring and the experience of congregational worship
With the increasing emphasis of the Mennonite Church on evangelism and church planting, there are a growing number of adult persons from various Christian traditions or no church backgrounds coming to our churches to seek membership. Pastors are calling for materials which will be helpful in adequately preparing these person for meaningful membership in the congregation.
This book is a case study of how the Christian initiation process was carried out in one Mennonite congregation and the learnings which were derived from it.
- Foreword (Ross T. Bender)
- The Call for Making Disciples
- Discipleship as Mentoring
- A Congregational Worship and Mentoring Plan for the Initiation of New Christians
- A Practical Guide to Mentoring in the Congregation
- Conclusion and Evaluation
Please provide your contact information. We will check this item's availability and get back to you soon with the price and expected time of delivery.